The HRSouthwest Conference (HRSWC) is the largest regional human resources Conference in the United States. The Conference offers world-renowned keynote speakers, two and a half days of educational sessions networking opportunities and exposure to the latest HR products, techniques and services. The HRSouthwest Conference delivers exceptional HR education that will expand your knowledge and your network.
Need additional HRCI credit hours?
What was new in 2013?
Start earning HRCI recertification credits today with The HRSouthwest Conference Online Learning Center. Access more than 30 HRCI-approved on-demand video sessions and 40+ downloadable audio recordings from the 2013 Conference. Full-access packages from $139, a la carte options from $39 per session. Learn more...
Why You Should Attend
Learning Labs, Brain Candy, a redesigned Bookstore, New Networking Opportunities are just a few, new reasons to attend in 2013. Read More...
Who We Are
- Top industry leaders deliver more than 100 conference sessions on hot HR topics including Healthcare, Employment Law and Talent Management
- Expand your horizons AND your network by attending conference sessions and networking events
- More than 200 companies on display in the Exhibit Hall demonstrating their latest products and services
- Earn recertification credits toward your PHR®, SPHR® and GPHR® certification
- Shop the Conference HR Bookstore and grow your business library
2013 Keynote Speakers
- The Conference has a rich and long history of delivering top-notch education to HR professionals. Read more...
- We strive to be especially mindful of the impact that an event of this size has on the environment. Read more...
- The Conference is proud to recognize excellence in academics and volunteerism through two special awards each year. Read more...
- Meet the team that makes The HRSouthwest Conference a valuable event for you each year. Read more...
2013 Conference Program
We are proud to announce the 2013 Keynote Speakers!
Barbara will bring her front-line experience and infectious energy to every group she addresses. Motivational, inspirational, and sometimes outrageous, Barbara Corcoran’s tell-it-like-it-is attitude is a refreshing approach to success. Read More..
Leading Petty Officer Marcus Luttrell is a combat-trained SEAL and after serving
in Iraq for two years, he was deployed to Afghanistan in the spring of 2005.
After recuperating from Operation Redwing, he redeployed to Iraq for a second tour and retired in 2007, earning the Navy Cross for combat heroism by President George W. Bush.
Luttrell's book, Lone Survivor is a number one New York Times best-seller and an unparalleled motivational story of survival. It tells the harrowing
story of four Navy SEALs who journeyed into the mountainous border of Afghanistan and Pakistan in Operation Redwing. It is also a moving
tribute to the friends and teammates who did not make it off the mountain. Read More..
How to Connect
the 2013 HRSouthwest Conference Program.