The HRSouthwest Conference (HRSWC) is the largest regional human resources Conference in the United States. The Conference offers world-renowned keynote speakers, two and a half days of educational sessions, networking opportunities and exposure to the latest HR products, techniques and services. The HRSouthwest Conference delivers exceptional HR education that will expand your knowledge and your network.
Help a Student Attend HRSWC
Register and reserve your hotel room, here.
Need additional HRCI credit hours?
You can make it possible for a student to expand their learning opportunities, build their network and create lasting connections. Donations in any amount are welcome.
Find out more...
NEW This Year
Start earning HRCI recertification credits today with The HRSouthwest Conference Online Learning Center. Access more than 30 HRCI-approved on-demand video sessions and 40+ downloadable audio recordings from the 2013 Conference. Full-access packages from $139, a la carte options from $39 per session. Learn more...
Why You Should Attend
Improved Learning Labs, a Masters Series, Wellness activities and Pair-n-Share are just a few, new reasons to attend in 2014. Read More...
Who We Are
Need help convincing your boss? This approval letter can help.
- Top industry leaders deliver more than 100 educational sessions on hot HR topics including Healthcare, Employment Law and Talent Management
- Expand your horizons AND your network by attending educational sessions and networking events
- More than 200 companies on display in the Exhibit Hall demonstrating their latest products and services
- Earn recertification credits toward your PHR®, SPHR® and GPHR® certification
- Shop the Conference HR Bookstore and grow your business library
2014 Keynote Speakers
- The Conference has a rich and long history of delivering top-notch education to HR professionals. Read more...
- We strive to be especially mindful of the impact that an event of this size has on the environment. Read more...
- The Conference is proud to recognize excellence in academics and volunteerism through two special awards each year. Read more...
- Meet the team that makes The HRSouthwest Conference a valuable event for you each year. Read more...
2014 Preview Brochure
Erik Wahl is an internationally recognized graffiti artist, author and entrepreneur, Erik redefines the term “keynote speaker.” Erik’s on-stage painting seamlessly becomes a visual metaphor to the core of his message, encouraging organizations toward profitability through innovations and superior levels of performance. Read More..
Lisa Ling, executive producer and host of Our America, has reported from dozens of countries during her career as a journalist, covering stories and issues that are too often ignored. She is the former field correspondent for The Oprah Winfrey Show and a contributor to ABC News' Nightline and National Geographic's Explorer. Read More..
How to Connect
the Conference planned for 2014.