The HRSouthwest Conference (HRSWC) is the premier regional human resources conference in the United States – a true don’t-miss event, providing more than 100 educational sessions from thought-leading speakers, an abundance of networking opportunities and an exciting Marketplace of more than 200 HR solutions and services. Join us for the 74th annual HRSWC educational and networking event Oct. 25 – 28, 2015, at the Fort Worth Convention Center in Fort Worth, Texas. Expand your knowledge and your network!
Reasons to Attend
Registration for 2015 is closed. Stay tuned for announcements about the next Conference.
Additions & Enhancements in 2015
- Subject matter experts deliver more than 100 educational sessions on the most current, relevant HR topics including employment law, healthcare and talent management, to name a few.
- Networking opportunities abound throughout the 2 1/2–day event.
- 200+ solution providers display and demonstrate their latest products and services.
- Earn SHRM PDCs and HRCI recertification credit hours simultaneously
- Shop the HRSWC Bookstore to grow your professional library.
Need help convincing your boss? This approval letter will help.
Making a Difference
- Practitioner Exchange – This hands-on workshop activity is an evolution of the Learning Lab and HRSWC’s newest innovation in educational offerings. It will lead participants through case studies of real-world HR scenarios and challenge them to develop their own solutions to the issues presented. Cases will be centered around areas of practice, such as comp & benefits, organizational development, global HR and more.
- Expanded Legal Exchange – The length of the session is going from two hours to three in order to allow attendees more valuable time on each roundtable topic.
- Hall of Fame Educational Sessions – Two-hour educational sessions led by HRSWC Hall of Fame recipients, Michael Mirarchi and Alice Dendinger, SPHR.
- Masters Series – Invitation-only sessions for certified HR professionals led by senior HR executives who will share successful best practices throughout their career development
- Refer-A-Friend – A referral program providing you and a new attendee a chance to win $100 each
SHRM and HRCI Approved Education
- The Conference has been helping to advance the value of HR by providing professionals with top-notch educational offerings for 74 years. Read more...
- The Conference is proud to recognize excellence in academics and volunteerism through two special awards each year. Read more...
- We strive to be especially mindful of the impact that an event of this size has on the environment. Read more...
- Meet the team working to coordinate, plan and execute a valuable HRSWC event for you in 2015. Read more...
2015 Keynote Speakers
Educational sessions are structured to qualify and provide both both SHRM PDCs and HRCI Recertification credit hours. Learn more...
Support Students at HRSWC
David Pogue is one of the world’s best-selling “how-to- authors” and one of the preeminent speakers on today’s consumer technology. For 13 years, he was the weekly personal technology columnist for The New York Times. In the fall of 2013, he made the move to Yahoo, where he founded a new website for non-techies called Yahoo Tech. He is also a monthly columnist for Scientific American and an Emmy Award-winning technology correspondent for “CBS Sunday Morning.” David is also known for his work on “NOVA,” the long-running PBS science show. Read More..
Soledad O'Brien is an award winning journalist, documentarian, news anchor, producer and television personality. At the forefront of the biggest breaking news stories of the past two decades, O’Brien is one of the most sought-after journalists of current day. In June 2013, O’Brien launched Starfish Media Group, a multi-platform media production and distribution company dedicated to uncovering and producing empowering stories that take a challenging look at the often divisive issues of race, class, wealth, poverty and opportunity, through personal stories. Read More..
2015 Conference Program
You can make it possible for a student to expand their learning opportunities, build their network and create lasting connections. Donations in any amount are welcome.
Find out more...
View the 2015 Conference Program for information about this year's event.