Sponsor Rates & Registration
Why Should You Sponsor The HRSouthwest Conference?
In 2017, the conference hosted HR leaders and influencers from all over Texas, 38 other states and 7 countries! According to the 2017 conference survey, 86% of attendees visited with exhibitors in the Marketplace, 82% of attendees will return in 2018 and 92% will recommend the event to a friend or colleague in the industry! Those are numbers you can’t ignore!
Conference sponsors receive complimentary booth space, recognition in print and digital communications, complimentary admission to conference events and more!
You can choose from many options and by picking your own perks, you can customize your sponsorship. Choosing to be a sponsor of the HRSWC will be the best business decision you make in the next 12 months.
Sponsor registration deadline is October 1, 2018, or until exhibit space is sold out. See Exhibitor Rates & Registration for early bird and regular pricing.
Sponsors enjoy these benefits and more*
- Complimentary booth space (size dependent on sponsor level)
- Recognition on HRSWC website, event signage and conference marketing & communications (deadlines apply)
- Recognition during both general sessions
- Listing with logo in mobile app and printed program
- Complimentary booth staff registrations (number dependent on sponsor level)
- Basic electricity at booth (upon request)
- Marketplace game spot
- Attend general sessions, education and receptions on Monday and Tuesday evening
- Lunch for registered booth staff on Monday and Tuesday
- Access to VIP Lounge and check-in area
- Priority advance booth selection for following year
- First right of renewal until December 31, 2018
- + choose additional promotional benefits available for your sponsorship level
*Bronze sponsor level does not include a booth. Benefits are subject to production deadlines and vary by sponsorship level. All sponsorships are exclusive except where noted.
Additional Promotional Benefits
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have. For more information about sponsorship opportunities email us or contact Brad Shanklin, IOM | Executive Director DallasHR & The HRSouthwest Conference at 469.283.6963