Exhibitor Rates & Registration
Exhibitor registration deadline if Sept 8, 2017, or until exhibit space is sold out. See below for early bird and regular pricing.
Marketplace Booth Pricing
(All booth rental prices include standard carpet, 6-ft table and two chairs. See full list of inclusions below.)
2017 Exhibit Booth Rental Pricing
(Mar 1 – Mar 31)
(Apr 1 – Aug 1)
(Aug 2 and after)
|10′ x 10′||Corner||$1850||$1995||$2500|
|10′ x 10′||Inline||$1750||$1900||$2400|
50% deposit due with application before April 1. 100% due with application after April 1. See Rules & Regulations for complete terms.
More information coming soon.
What is Included in the Exhibit Booth Rental Fee?
- NEW THIS YEAR! Standard event analytics report
- Complimentary post-Conference mailing list (attendee name, title, company, mailing address only – email addresses NOT included.
- Booth staff access to educational sessions. Restrictions and guidelines apply. See Rules & Regulations.
- 9’x10’ carpet (padding, upgrades, color change or daily cleaning additional)
- One 6-ft. skirted table, two chairs, one 7”x44” company sign and one wastebasket (furnished for island booths upon request)
- 8-ft. high draped back wall, 3-ft. high draped side walls
- Four booth staff registrations per 10’x10’ space. Limit three staff in booth at any one time. Additional booth staff registrations available at $50 each
- Networking opportunities including lunches, receptions and breaks
- Use of Exhibitor Lounge(s) in Marketplace
- Complimentary company listing in preprinted Marketplace Directory (deadline August 1)
- Complimentary company listing in online exhibitor directory
- Complimentary standard listing in mobile app, including contact information, product/service categories, description and link to company website
- Complimentary admission to the Opening and Closing Receptions
- Complimentary admission to the Keynote Sessions
- Lunch for registered booth staff in the Marketplace on Monday and Tuesday
- Conference bag with related materials
- 24-hour Exhibit Hall perimeter security (Although all reasonable measures are taken to secure the exhibit hall, individual booths and materials contained within exhibit booths are the responsibility of the exhibitor.)
For more information about The Marketplace:
Nann S. Philips, CMP, CMM
Director of Business Development & Conference Strategy
Phone: 214.631.7476 x 222