Speaker Selection Process
Speaker Selection Criteria
The HRSouthwest Conference has a reputation for providing high quality education to our attendees. These educational sessions are delivered by leading industry experts on a variety of topics of relevance to human resources professionals. In order to provide our attendees with the best educational content available, a team of human resource professionals with subject matter expertise in HR knowledge and competencies, along with industry experts, serve on our Speaker Selection Team.
Each year, HRSWC receives nearly three times the number of proposals we are able to accept. Our speaker selection process is based on a number of factors, including but not limited to:
- Proposed topic, relevance and value to the HR profession.
- Originality, educational value.
- Speaker’s credentials and subject matter expertise.
- Evaluations from previous HRSouthwest Conferences, if applicable.
- Public speaking experience at professional conferences, seminars and workshops.
Our speaker selection process includes not only an in-depth review of all proposals submitted, but reference checks as well.