Founder of Hello Fears
Fear Less, Do More
A general session presentation that will change your perception of fear and inspire you to take action.
Michelle Poler is originally from Caracas, Venezuela and is the Founder of Hello Fears, a social movement that has reached over 70 million people worldwide and has empowered thousands to choose growth over comfort.
Michelle’s humorous, refreshing and inspiring speaking style has been captivating audiences across the globe. With authentic storytelling, engaging visuals and her 100 Days Without Fear experience, Michelle will show you how to challenge your comfort zone to tap into your full potential.
Poler uncovered that our needs not only motivate us, but they also limit us. By learning how to prioritize and negotiate with our needs, we open a world of opportunities. In this fun and energizing session, you will learn about:
- Dealing with the unknown / embracing change
- Seeking GROWTH over SAFETY
- Leading with accountability
- Daring to fail
- The difference between FEARLESS leaders and BRAVE leaders
- Highlighting our authenticity
- The REAL enemy of success (not failure)
- The difference between universal, cultural and personal fears
- How to trigger our Behavioral Activation System
- Redefining fear, from obstacle to opportunity
Her work has been featured on Forbes, CNN, The Today Show, Fox and Buzzfeed among many others.
If you've ever wondered what your life would be like if you weren’t afraid...YOU ARE ABOUT TO FIND OUT.