The HRSouthwest Conference offers highly valued Educational Sessions for our attendees. The Educational Sessions are offered in 9 session tracks. These tracks encompass both the HRCI Body of Knowledge and the SHRM Body of Competency & Knowledge.
- Business Management & Strategy
- Total Rewards
- Employment Law & Labor Relations (Including CA Law)
- Global HR & Cultural Effectiveness
- Human Resource & Organizational Development
- Leadership & Personal Development
- Risk Management
- Talent Acquisition & Workforce Planning
- Student & New to HR
Order 2017 Session Recordings
The HRSouthwest Online Learning Center is your educational resource for recorded sessions from last years event. With sessions synchronized to the presenter’s PowerPoint, you can earn recertification hours on your own time, at your convenience! Purchase a full access package and watch over 100 sessions for as low as $249.