Exhibitor Referral Rewards Program
Share the benefits of exhibiting at The HRSouthwest Conference with your industry partners and participate in the HRSWC Exhibitor Referral Program.
How it works
- Spread the word and tell other businesses you know about The HRSouthwest Conference. If they mention that you referred them, you’ll get credit if they become an exhibitor.
- Recommend companies you think would benefit from exhibiting at HRSWC. We’ll contact them to let them know you referred them. We’re looking for companies that either complement your business or would benefit from exhibiting at HRSWC.
- Once your referral registers as an exhibitor with HRSWC and is paid in full, you will earn a $100 credit toward a future exhibitor booth. If your referral becomes a sponsor, you’ll earn $200 credit towards a future sponsorship opportunity.
- When you register for the following year’s conference, your credits will be automatically applied.
- There’s no limit to the number of credits you can earn
- BONUS: For every five qualified referrals, you’ll receive one free full conference attendee registration for the current year – to be used as a client appreciation or for your own HR staff.
- You must be a currently registered exhibitor or sponsor in good standing in order to participate.
- Referrals must be first-time exhibitors or must not have exhibited or sponsored in the last three years (2014, 2015 or 2016), as verified by HRSWC records.
- The referrals must provide a product or service that fits HRSWC’s guidelines of admissible exhibits.
- If two or more exhibitors refer the same company, then the first exhibitor to refer that company receives the credit (credit is based on the date the referral was received by HRSWC)
- Referral rewards will be awarded when the referred company has submitted a completed exhibitor application and payment is received in full.
- If a referral cancels, rewards will not be earned.
- The HRSouthwest Conference may, at its sole discretion, modify or revoke rewards for any reason, including violation of the Exhibitor Rules & Regulations by the referring or referred company.
- Rewards must be applied to the immediate following event year. Rewards not redeemed the following year will expire.
- Rewards are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- 2017 program deadline is Sept. 15, 2017. All referrals must be received by this date in order to be eligible for rewards to be applied in 2018.