Exhibitor Rates & Registration
This year, we are the first virtual education event of this scale for HR professionals. We expect to increase our footprint nationally as HR practitioners concentrate on their own professional development and prepare their companies for the year ahead. We have designed an interactive, virtual experience offering 31 credit hours and included in-person event favorites like the Virtual Marketplace, the Knowledge Hub, networking and more.
With continual promotion, a digital Marketplace Challenge Game, and dedicated time on the schedule virtual participants can visit any time during the 3-day event.
What’s Included with my Booth?
- Logo and company description (1,200 characters)
- Welcome Media (video or jpg)
- Social media link outs
- Leads and analytics
- Unlimited booth staff (virtual booth access only)
- Booth staff listing with photos & contact details
- Exhibitor Directory tile with logo and one category listing
- Inclusion in the digital Marketplace Challenge Game
- Pre virtual event exposure with company listing and logo on website, including contact information, product/service categories, company description and link to your company website or custom landing page
Think of your virtual booth as a microsite that you can brand and customize. Attendees can interact with your sales team in real-time or just visit your “booth”. Upload brochures or slicks for easy downloading, schedule “private 1:1 meetings”* or do a group demo with a “group meeting”*. Showcase your product or service with videos from your YouTube or Vimeo account and more.
Virtual Booth Add Ons
Your Exhibitor Package is loaded with benefits but we have a few more you might want to take advantage of. There are additional fees for the following:
- Custom Background Image – Add your brand to your microsite shell
- Custom Text – Additional 1,200 words with formatting ability
- Additional Media Embeds or videos
- Double the size of your Exhibitor Directory tile
- Link Outs – Buttons on your site that link out to your site, a white paper, survey, or contest. (limited to 3 buttons)
Face-to-face meetings are still possible with both group and private meeting rooms.
- Private Meeting Rooms – Host up to four people for sales meetings, catch-ups with current customers, and more. The room holds four attendees and 1:1 meeting availability for the duration of the event
- Group Meeting Rooms – Gather a crowd for a demo, prize drawing, or a group discussion. The room holds 25+ and your meeting room is accessible through the duration of the event.
**Choose your Meeting Rooms during the registration process. Additional fees apply.
The Knowledge Hub
Host a demo, share details of your product, or share best practices on the services you provide with a 20-minute prerecorded presentation. With the schedule prominently displayed on the virtual site and the ability to invite those who watch your session to your booth later, the Knowledge Hub will be a popular stop for those that like to learn in small bites.
(Limited demo spaces available. Exhibitor submits the topic for approval. Accepted presentations must be recorded and submitted by September 23).
For more information about The Marketplace: