Exhibitor Rates & Registration
The HRSouthwest Conference is full of opportunities for exhibitors to do business on a regional scale. The marketplace is the hub of the conference – centrally located with an electric atmosphere the Marketplace provides attendees with renewed business energy.
Full payment must accompany all applications. See Rules & Regulations for complete terms.
What’s Included in my Marketplace Booth?
- 9’x10’ carpet (padding, upgrades, color change or daily cleaning additional)
- One 6-ft. skirted table, two chairs, one 7”x44” company sign and one wastebasket (furnished for 20’x20’ Islands upon request)
- 8-ft. high draped back wall, 3-ft. high draped side walls
- Four booth staff registrations per 10’x10’ space. Limit three staff in booth at any one time. Additional booth staff registrations available at $79 each
- Lunch for registered booth staff in the Marketplace on Monday and Tuesday
- 24-hour Exhibit Hall perimeter security (Although all reasonable measures are taken to secure the exhibit hall, individual booths and materials contained within exhibit booths are the responsibility of the exhibitor.)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & LEAD GENERATION
- Complimentary company listing in preprinted Conference Guide (deadline August 1)
- Complimentary company listing in online exhibitor directory
- Complimentary standard listing in mobile app, including contact information, product/service categories, description and link to company website
EDUCATION & NETWORKING
- Booth staff access to educational sessions
- Meet and network with attendees during all lunches, receptions and breaks
- Use of Exhibitor Lounge
- Complimentary admission to the opening and closing receptions
- Complimentary admission to the keynote sessions
BUILD YOUR BRAND BEYOND THE BOOTH
The Knowledge Hub$750
Host a demo, share details of your product or share best practices on the services you provide with a 20-minute presentation in the Knowledge Hub.
Advertise in the Conference Program
- ¼ page$295
- ½ page$495
- Full page$795
More than 2,300 Conference Programs were distributed in 2018. Advertise in the guide that most attendees reference year-over-year.
Collateral in Conference Bags$400
Each attendee receives a conference bag at registration. Include a marketing piece or give away in the conference bag. Use this opportunity to drive attendees to your booth. (Exhibitor provides collateral or give away with conference organizers approval).
Mobile App Opportunities
With more than 209,000 total page views and 2,236 unique visitors on conference days, the conference app is a great place to promote your company. New this year, you can purchase two advertising opportunities.
Two messages to attendees via the mobile app to drive attendance to your booth or promote your product. You write the message, we send it out on your behalf. (Exhibitor provides message with conference organizers approval).
Promote your company throughout the event. Banner ads run continuously on various pages of the mobile app. (Exhibitor provides advertisement. Due dates apply).
Get in front of attendees a month before and immediately following the conference by purchasing pre and post attendee mailing lists.*
- Pre-event mailing list only (Sent to exhibitors Sept. 23)$379
- Post-event mailing list only (Sent to exhibitors Oct. 30)$499
- Pre and post-event mailing lists$759
*Pre and post mailing lists include email and mailing address if provided by registrant.
ATTENDEE LISTS – BE AWARE
Please be aware that THE HRSouthwest Conference does not sell attendee or exhibitor lists to third parties. Conference attendee lists are offered for purchase to contracted sponsors and exhibitors only. While these offers may sound appealing, only lists from The HRSouthwest Conference organizers should be trusted. If you are contacted by a third party to purchase a list of HRSouthwest Conference attendees and would like to report it or if you have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about The Marketplace: