Exhibitor Rates & Registration
Exhibitor registration deadline is October 1, 2018, or until exhibit space is sold out.
The HRSouthwest Conference is full of opportunities for exhibitors to do business on a regional scale. 78% of attendees in 2017 reviewed, recommended or made final buying decisions on HR products and services. The marketplace is the hub of the conference – centrally located with an electric atmosphere the Marketplace provides attendees with renewed business energy.
Full payment must accompany all applications. See Rules & Regulations for complete terms.
What’s Included in my Marketplace Booth?
- 9’x10’ carpet (padding, upgrades, color change or daily cleaning additional)
- One 6-ft. skirted table, two chairs, one 7”x44” company sign and one wastebasket (furnished for 20’x20’ Islands upon request)
- 8-ft. high draped back wall, 3-ft. high draped side walls
- Four booth staff registrations per 10’x10’ space. Limit three staff in booth at any one time. Additional booth staff registrations available at $79 each
- Lunch for registered booth staff in the Marketplace on Monday and Tuesday
- 24-hour Exhibit Hall perimeter security (Although all reasonable measures are taken to secure the exhibit hall, individual booths and materials contained within exhibit booths are the responsibility of the exhibitor.)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & LEAD GENERATION
- Complimentary company listing in preprinted Conference Guide (deadline August 1)
- Complimentary company listing in online exhibitor directory
- Complimentary standard listing in mobile app, including contact information, product/service categories, description and link to company website
EDUCATION & NETWORKING
- Booth staff access to educational sessions
- Meet and network with attendees during all lunches, receptions and breaks
- Use of Exhibitor Lounge
- Complimentary admission to the opening and closing receptions
- Complimentary admission to the keynote sessions
ATTENDEE LISTS – BE AWARE
Please be aware that THE HRSouthwest Conference does not sell attendee or exhibitor lists to third parties. Conference attendee lists are offered for purchase to contracted sponsors and exhibitors only. While these offers may sound appealing, only lists from The HRSouthwest Conference organizers should be trusted. If you are contacted by a third party to purchase a list of HRSouthwest Conference attendees and would like to report it or if you have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com
For more information about The Marketplace: