Sponsor Rates & Registration
Increase your company’s visibility and participate as an official sponsor of The HRSouthwest Conference. With packages available to fit most budgets, you can build brand awareness and reach HR professionals who influence and make critical decisions to benefit their organizations.
Sponsorship Includes these benefits and more
Booth space, carpeted with 8-foot high draped back “wall”, 3-foot high side draped side “walls”, one skirted table, two chairs, one wastebasket and one company sign.
- Booth staff registrations (number dependent on package level)
- Company logo, description and sponsor level recognition on “Our Partners” page of conference website
- Pre-conference marketing and communications including digital and print when sponsorship is mentioned (deadlines apply)
- Automatic inclusion in Marketplace Challenge traffic driver game
- Signage throughout the Convention Center
- Verbal and/or digital appreciation in General Sessions
- Company Listing and logo in mobile app
- Participate in general sessions, education and receptions
- Lunch for registered booth staff on Monday and Tuesday
- Access to Sponsor and Exhibitor VIP Lounge
- Social Media Promotion on HRSouthwest Conference Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram (when applicable)
- First right of refusal for same package the following year (Decision due, by December 31, 2020)
Additional Promotional Benefits
* Must be used by employees of sponsor company ** Pre-conference attendee mailing lists include only those attendees that opt-in to receive sponsor emails. Post-conference mailings lists are only available to Diamond and Titanium sponsors. *** Sent to all attendees registered at time of distribution
Descriptions and benefits are current as of January 15, 2020 and are subject to change. Many benefits are subject to printing or other production deadlines. Discounts, substitutions or other concessions will not be applied to sponsorship opportunities after related deadlines.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have. For more information about sponsorship opportunities email us or contact Brad Shanklin, IOM | Executive Director Dallas Human Resource Management Association at 469.283.6963