Sponsor Rates & Registration
Increase your company’s visibility and participate as an official sponsor of The Virtual HRSouthwest Conference. With packages available to fit most budgets, build brand awareness, and reach decision making HR professionals.
What’s Included in my Sponsor Package?
All Sponsorships include an expanded exhibit with all of the systems’ bells and whistles. Located in the Virtual Marketplace, think of your virtual booth as a microsite that can be branded and customized. Attendees can interact with your sales team in real-time or just visit and pick up some collateral.
Upload brochures or whitepapers for easy downloading. Schedule private 1:1 meetings or do a group demo utilizing the Group Meeting function included in your expanded package.
Exhibitor Package Plus…
In addition to the following exhibitor package amenities, your sponsorship includes exclusive upgrades only available to sponsors.
- Logo and Company Description (1,200 characters)
- Welcome Media, video, or Jpg (Video plays from your YouTube or Vimeo Account)
- Downloadable Resources (Up to 5 maximum)
- Inclusion in Marketplace Challenge Game, Sponsored by PRIDESTAFF
- Upgraded Exhibitor Directory tile includes company logo, branding & one category listing
- Unlimited Booth Staff (virtual booth access only)
- Booth staff listing with photos & contact details
- Microsite leads, and analytics from your microsite
- Small website advertisement
- Pre-event exposure with company listing and logo on website, including contact information, product/service categories, company description, and link to your company website or custom landing page
- Logo recognition on pre and post-event communication (if applicable)
- Post-event exposure with 30-day post-event access for registered attendees
More Exhibit Upgrades
Your microsite is loaded with upgrades. Take advantage of the additional benefits offered.
- Custom background image
- Extended custom text with formatting options (1,200 words)
- Additional areas for media embeds
- Additional downloadable resources
- Exhibitor directory tile position parity (Titanium Sponsor only)
- Link Out Buttons to take visitors to your website, take a custom poll, play a game for prizes, the choice is yours.
Your Sponsorship package includes one of each type of meeting. Additional meetings can be purchased for an additional fee.
Group Meeting Rooms – One “Zoom type” meeting room with multiple “seats” for a group. Use this for large presentations or product demos or to meet with a group of customers ready to sign that deal.
Private Meeting Rooms – One meeting room with “seats” for four (4). Let your sales team own their own meeting room to set up 1:1 meetings with potential clients. The link name can be customized.
Leads and analytics are included in your virtual exhibit. Not only will you receive contact information for those who stop by, via analytics you can see which downloads were most popular, which videos were watched most, and more. Easy back end set up allows you to make changes on the fly. And analytics continue for 30 days post-event while the virtual platform is live.
Pre Event Emails – Connect with attendees prior to the event. Share your latest product, schedule a meeting utilizing your meeting rooms, or just let them know you are looking forward to meeting them during the event. You provide the email and conference organizers send on your behalf.
(Emails sent on your behalf will be scheduled first come first served and deployed between now and September 30. No promotional emails will be sent after September 30).
Post Event Emails – Post-event follow up is the most important thing your sales team can do. It’s even more important than pre-event messaging. Not only can you personally follow up with those that stopped by your booth, expand your sales potential with a message to all HR professionals who attended the event. You provide the email and conference organizers send to conference attendees on your behalf.
(Emails sent on your behalf will be first come first served and scheduled post-event between October 8 – 23. No promotional emails will be sent before October 8 or after October 23).
Note: Pre and post emails will only be delivered to those virtual event attendees who indicated “yes” they would like to receive information from conference sponsors and exhibitors.
Marketing Your Brand
Exposure on hrsouthwest.com, the conference website under the “Our Partners” page, the Exhibitor Directory including company logo, description, contact information, listing, logo, product/service categories, and link to your company website or custom landing page.
Marketing and communications including a mention in conference-related Blogs, social media posts, various local and national HR-related newsletters pre during and after the event when sponsorship is mentioned.